How to Create/Post a new thread

Follow our topic and post guidelines that we suggest to use to be able to effectively communicate and share your thoughts.

It’s important to keep our forums in an organised and compact manner, so when people post there won’t be duplication of threads. Threads should be searched and not posted immediately without considering a check of the current forum threads.

We figured this was necessary because a lot of people come in and post threads without thinking.

Here are some general guidelines:

Please use SEARCH first!

There is a pretty good chance your thread may already be in a category.
(Unless you have a really odd or unique problem that it hasn’t been addressed on our forum before).
We suggest using the forum’s search feature first to see if there are already some good threads on the subject.

Be DESCRIPTIVE and Don’t use vague or unrelated topic names

PLEASE post a descriptive topic name! Give a short summary of your problem IN THE SUBJECT. (Don’t use attention getting subjects, they don’t get attention and only annoy people).

Here’s an example list of topic subjects titles YOU SHOULD NOT POST! :

“Help me, Very urgent, I have a question and need help”

Generally ANYTHING similar to those is unacceptable. Just post your problem.

Here is a good example of a way to post a question:

“My Luna build does not scale correctly”
or
“My export size is too big”

Being clear and specific about your issue will help reduce the need for back and fourth of information requests, when users initially read your thread post.

Tags

Each topic allows the adding of tags to your thread, these can help to categories and locate your thread for people experiencing similar issues, as they can search by specific tags.