Export error in playable ads

Hello,
I installed Luna as Luna docs. But there is error in build.
The Luna log show:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2019\Community\MSBuild\Current\Bin\Microsoft.CSharp.CurrentVersion.targets(317,5): error MSB4019: The imported project “C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2019\Community\MSBuild\Current\Bin\Roslyn\Microsoft.CSharp.Core.targets” was not found. Confirm that the expression in the Import declaration “C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2019\Community\MSBuild\Current\Bin\Roslyn\Microsoft.CSharp.Core.targets” is correct, and that the file exists on disk. [D:\khai\2.4.0\pipeline\templates\LunaCompiler\Scripts\Scripts.csproj]

But I type the ms build path as docs:
C:/Program Files (x86)/Microsoft Visual Studio/2019/Community/MSBuild/Current/Bin/MSBuild.exe
Can you help me to fix this bug.
Thank you

Hi Jay, welcome to the community! :smile:

If you could first make sure that there is an MSBuild.exe file located at C:/Program Files (x86)/Microsoft Visual Studio/2019/Community/MSBuild/Current/Bin/MSBuild.exe .
If it is at the location specified, please ensure the path above has been entered into the MSBuild Tools field.

If you do not find it there, please ensure you have Visual Studio 2019 installed.
If you do end up needing to install VS 2019, please be sure to add the frameworks listed on our dependencies page within the Visual Studio Installer before then trying the path above again.

Please let me know if this helps or if you have any further issues!

1 Like

I’ve installed vs 2019, .net 4.7 from vs installer. This path is correct.

Are you still experiencing the error or are things working ok now?

It still fail. I do like the docs show. My friend build successful with the same set up. :frowning:

Could you please send a screenshot of what you have installed in your Visual Studio Installer: Both the main menu ‘Installed’ tab that shows what VS versions you have, and then the view after clicking ‘Modify’ on VS 2019 and opening ‘.NET desktop development’ drop down the to see what frameworks you have installed.

Examples attached here.